This document completes the General Conditions of Use of Widr Pay that the User can consult here.
ARTICLE 2 : ENTRY INTO FORCE
ARTICLE 3 : MODIFICATIONS/UPDATES
The version that prevails is the one that is accessible online. All Users are therefore required to refer to the version accessible online on the date of their access and use of the Site and Services.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA COLLECTION
In the context of the use of the Site and the Services and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use, Widr Pay is led to collect personal data of the User. Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Data").
Therefore, the following Data can be collected by Widr Pay :
- Information specific to the opening of an account on the Site, in particular the name, first name, telephone number, email address associated with the Google or Outlook account ;
- Information relating to User activity on the Site, in particular the IP address, the type of device, the operating system, the type of Internet browser, the language of the Site, the plug-ins and additional software.
Data relating to race, health, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, political opinions and beliefs will never be collected and used by Widr Pay.
Minors are not allowed to register on the Site and use our Services, we ask them not to submit their Data to us. In the event of a change, the User must update his or her Data.
ARTICLE 5 : IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is the company Widr Pay, having its registered office at 53 rue la Boétie 75008 PARIS - France.
Phone : (0)1 84 25 75 43
ARTICLE 6 : PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Widr Pay is likely to process the User's Data :
- for the purposes of identification and use of the Site and Services ;
- for the purpose of processing information relating to the improvement of the Site and its traffic, in particular by means of cookies ;
- for the purposes of providing you with the information or services you have requested, in particular by sending you newsletters, commercial offers or invitations to participate in our events. Widr Pay undertakes to obtain the User's prior consent in accordance with the terms provided by law.
ARTICLE 7 : COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Widr Pay shall not commercialize the User's Data to third parties such as marketing and communication professionals.
Widr Pay shares the Data only when it considers it is necessary :
- in order to comply with the applicable payment rules ;
- in order to protect the rights, confidentiality, security and property of Widr Pay or those of the Users ;
- to comply with requests from any other public authority responsible for enforcing the law, which may include an authority located outside your country of residence.
ARTICLE 8 : DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Widr Pay retains your Data only for the time necessary for the pursued purposes and this, in accordance with the legal requirements.
ARTICLE 9 : DATA SECURITY
Widr Pay undertakes to take all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure a level of security adapted to the risks of access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of the User's Data.
For any security incident affecting the User's Data, Widr Pay undertakes to :
- notify the User and the competent personal data protection authority (in France, the CNIL) within the time limits required by law ;
- take the necessary measures within the limits of reasonableness in order to reduce the negative effects and prejudices that may result from the incident.
Under no circumstances can the commitments defined above be assimilated to any recognition of fault or liability of Widr Pay as to the occurrence of the incident in question.
ARTICLE 10 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations on personal data in force, Users have the following rights :
- A right of access to its Data (article 15 of the RGPD) ;
- A right to portability : get and re-use a copy of one's Data (article 20 of the RGPD) ;
- A right of rectification (article 16 of the RGPD) ;
- A right to withdraw one's consent (article 7 of the RGPD) ;
- A right to erasure (article 17 of the GDMP) ;
- A right of opposition (article 21 of the GDPMR) ;
- A right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPM) ;
- A right to define the fate of one's Data after death : directives relating to conservation, erasure and communication (Data Protection Act).
The User may exercise his rights by specifying his surname, first name, e-mail address and telephone number by sending an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Sphère, 53 rue la Boétie, 75008 Paris. Widr Pay undertakes to process the User's request within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of your request.
The User also has the right to a recourse allowing him/her to lodge any complaint related to his/her Data before the competent personal data protection authority (in France, the CNIL). The User may bring an action before the competent judge, in particular if a possible dispute does not lead to an amicable resolution.
The first time you connect to the Site, you are warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that information relating to your browsing is likely to be recorded in files called "cookies". A cookie is a small file stored on the User's computer, cell phone or tablet, containing information relating to his or her browsing habits (hereinafter referred to as "Cookies").
- to allow the User to identify himself ;
- to ensure live chat ;
- to process traffic information ;
- facilitate navigation ;
- to improve the Site.
The User may at any time change his or her Cookies preferences by configuring his or her browser software.
ARTICLE 12 : APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION